Bamboo Forest Temple

  Attractions Help
Emperor Kang Xi had south patrol in 1699 and wrote an inscribed board for the temple. In 1732, the Emperor issued an imperial edict to reconstruct the temple. It had 259 rooms. The scale was really big. In 1856, it was ruined in Taiping War and was reconstructed by Xue Feng Master according to the original temple in the 8th year of Emperor Xian Feng. When 100 rooms were constructed, the temple was ruined in less two years. In 1864, Xu Wen Master with his apprentices constructed the temple again. The scale was no longer as big as before.